Dais X Invests with Sunil Nikhar and Sudhir Deshpande, Launches “Dais AI”, to Help Clients Better Address Customer Needs Created by Technological Advances and the Changing Competitive Landscape
GREENSBORO, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Dais X, an information technology (IT) and business services consultancy, along with software industry veterans Sunil Nikhar and Sudhir Deshpande, announced the launch of Dais AI, an artificial intelligence (AI) company purpose-built to help clients capitalize on digital business opportunities through the development of custom AI solutions and technologies.
Revolutionary advances in AI technology is changing how businesses operate and fulfill their customer needs.
According to industry analysts, the global artificial intelligence market is poised to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of around 41.7% over the next decade to reach approximately $24.2 billion by 2025. The new company also allows Dais X to improve and scale its offerings in retail, manufacturing, financial services, and healthcare, and advances the development of marketing-specific solutions, where it can leverage collective learnings to help a broader range of clients.
"Across industries, our clients are navigating complex business environments disrupted by a marketplace shift towards digitization. To compete, they must identify and make sense of multiple, previously unrecognizable, data sources. With Dais AI, we can develop and apply custom solutions to help clients transform data into actionable insights and gain a competitive advantage,” said Neal Davis, CEO of Dais X. "In particular, the new suite of intelligent services expands our capability to improve marketing performance and synchronize customer insights with backend systems to guide digital transformation.”
The founding team includes:
- Sunil Nikhar - a serial entrepreneur with a rich set of derivatives and IT skills who founded and successfully exited two software development companies, Ascent Computing Group and Pyxis Systems Private Limited. His entire career has been centered around data and enabling businesses to make more intelligent decisions. Nikhar was named a finalist for the “Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year” award in 2000 and 2002. He holds a B.Tech and M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and an MBA (PGDM) from the Indian Institute of Management (IIM).
- Sudhir Deshpande - holds a M.Tech degree from the IIT and an MBA from The Fuqua School of Business at Duke University. Most recently, Deshpande served as Director, Engineering at Varo Money, a San Francisco-based FinTech company. Prior to that, Deshpande developed a comprehensive pipeline of innovative products integrated with predictive analytics and cognitive abilities for Fiserv, IBM Retail and Cisco. He has over 20 years of experience developing and deploying AI solutions to solve complex business challenges.
- Dais X - an IT and business services consultancy helping companies turn real opportunities into new sources of revenue. Using the full power of digital, Dais X helps clients build on existing advantages, and guides them to become more agile and customer-centric, through a reinvention of their own practices.
"I am excited to partner with Dais X," said Sunil Nikhar, President and COO of Dais AI. "We initially began talking with them because of their client relationships, which align with our focus, as well as their expertise in marketing. Together, we can transform business and improve the way our services and AI solutions shape the market.”
Dais AI will initially focus on four primary areas:
- Retail & Manufacturing: Dais AI will use predictive analytics and machine learning to help clients optimize supply chain, keep pace with ever changing customer needs, improve inventory management, reduce shrinkage and monitor stock, increase logistics efficiency, predict maintenance on complex machinery and reduce downtime.
- Marketing Services: Dais AI will introduce intelligent services to help clients optimize marketing efforts, automate media activities, deliver more impactful campaigns, and improve the overall development, timing, targeting and pricing of promotions.
- Financial Services: From predicting the spread on arbitrage to improving customer relationship management, Dais AI will analyze and garner insights from multiple data sources to help financial services firms gain a competitive advantage.
- Healthcare: Dais AI will work with healthcare organizations to apply AI technologies to improve patient care and diagnoses, combat fraud and detect payment exceptions.
About Dais AI:
Dais AI delivers next-generation artificial intelligence (AI) solutions to clients. The company is purpose-built to help clients capitalize on digital business opportunities through the development of custom AI solutions and technologies. Co-founded by Sunil Nikhar and Sudhir Deshpande, Dais AI is headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina.
To learn more about Dais AI, visit www.dais-ai.com
About Dais X:
Dais X provides business transformation, marketing and technology services to clients. It operates three business units – Dais Consult, Dais Ignite and Dais Digital – that empower businesses to drive innovation, optimization and growth, helping them gain a competitive advantage to succeed in an increasingly digital world. Because of its platform business model, Dais X is able to scale in ways that traditional businesses cannot and leverage expertise from across its business units and deep network on demand.
To learn more about Dais X, visit www.dais-x.com